Who we are?
Our website address is: https://h2msbrand.com
Customize Clothes: H2ms Studio
What type of your personal data we collect and why we collect it?
If you want to upload any image to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data included. Otherwise, other website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave any comment on our website you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. We are doing this for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be useable for one year.
When you visit our login-page, we will set a temporary cookie in your browser to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie doesn’t contains any personal data and will be discarded when you will close your browser.
When you log in to our website, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices for your convenience. Login cookies will be last for two days, and screen options cookies will be last for a year. If you select “Remember Me” option, your login will be last for two weeks. Also, If you log out of your account, then your login cookies will be removed. Moreover, whenever you edit or publish an article, then we will save an additional cookie in your browser. This cookie also not included any personal data and it will simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited and expires after 1 day.
Who we share your data with?
We may disclose and share your personal data with the parties began below:
• Where you’ve consented for us to undertake to so. as an example , if you’ve consented to receive marketing materials from third parties, or in respect of third parties’ (including co-branded or jointly promoted) products and services, we may pass your data on to the relevant third parties for the aim of sending you such marketing communications for your convenience.
• To business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties that we use in regard to the running of our business for the requirements.
• With third party service providers that we engage or used to provide IT systems and software, and to host our website.
• Provide services or to provide marketing and advertising services;
• Those third party service providers that we engage or use to deliver or process your e-gift card orders and e-gift card payment.
• Third party service providers that we engage to deliver goods you’ve ordered and to manage any returns.
• third party service providers that we engage to send emails and postal mail on our behalf including in regard to incomplete orders or abandoned baskets, or marketing communications, or to provide data cleansing services as well as to provide marketing and advertising services.
• Analytics and program providers that assist us within the development and optimization of our website;
• affiliate networks through whom you’ve accessed our website;
• to any third party to whom we may like better to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to accumulate other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business like business owner, then the new owners may use your personal data within an equivalent way as began during this privacy notice.
How long we retain your data?
For every registered user of on our website, we also store the private information they supply in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or also delete their personal information at any time (except they can’t change their username). Administrator of our website also can see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you’ve got an account on this site or have left comments, you’ll request us to receive an exported file of your private data that we have to hold about you. Moreover, you can also request us that we have to erase your personal data that we hold about you. It didn’t include any data we are obliged to stay for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For More details visit our about us page now!